It's here! My very first DIY on the blog. I've always meant to do it, but it never seemed to happen so hopefully this is the start of many! The photos are pretty self explanatory but I've written some notes to go with the pictures just in case. I love the glittery addition to my workspace and hope you do too!
You will need: Mini Pegs, Glitter, Clay, PVA Glue.
1. Collect your supplies! I had some fimo and this air drying clay, but in the end I went for the air dry stuff.
2. You can cut out circles with a small cutter but I found it easier to just take a bit of clay and mould it myself. I just moulded pieces into balls and flattened them down.
3. Let the clay harden/bake. Now it's time to play with glitter!
4. Paint glue onto one side of your circle.
5. Sprinkle on glitter. I found it easier to sprinkle it on rather than dip into a pool of glitter because otherwise it would make it more difficult to clean up the excess glitter and it also meant it didnt go on the circle very smoothly.
6. Turn over the circle after the glitter has dried and glue on your pegs.
7. When you put the glitter on, do it over a scrap piece of paper so you can save more glitter for your next project!
8. Hang your lovely glittery pegs onto an inspiration line!
You don't have to decorate them with glitter, you can decorate them however you want! I think painting block colours would also look great, and you can also make them into magnets instead by just gluing one on the back instead of these mini pegs.
I've also designed some little love tags for you all to use! Just print them out and attach them to gifts for those that you love! You can download the PDF here. xo